Billboards are excellent for the following:
- Branding your logo
- Getting viewers to immediately call you
- Imprinting your website address
- Telling viewers to “turn left in x km”
- messages that won’t change more than annually
Billboards are poor for the following goals:
- a list of all your services (a website is best for that)
- giving your business personality (a radio ad is best for that)
- frequent changes in messaging
We have 2 sizes of billboards:
- 10′ x 20′
- 12′ x 24′
If you are going with a flexible vinyl billboard wrap, design it with 6″ overwrap on all sides.
Billboards within town limits must have the red border and triangles.